What's new

Interesting new mech from Broadside, the Brizo

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 54254

Check out the button assembly on this new tube mech... the Brizo from Broadside

A bit dubious about the contact area myself compared to the original Broadside.

That o-ring is going to wear out faster than my patience when watching people arguing about pineapple on pizza.

An o-ring is buttons to replace though, I'm more concerned about arcing off a small contact area. I'm not sold on the whole mechanism.

An o-ring is buttons to replace though, I'm more concerned about arcing off a small contact area. I'm not sold on the whole mechanism.
Yep. I could go on about it being an idiotic design but cut short at the first flaw.

The entire point of a mech should be its simplicity and, by virtue of that, the negation of voltage drops. This is complexity for complexity’s sake, it’s a nonsense.

That o-ring is going to wear out faster than my patience when watching people arguing about pineapple on pizza.

Bring on the pineapple! But it's not a deal breaker for me, I can let the militant anti-Pineapplists have their way. So not much of a fight there I'm afraid....

Bring on the pineapple! But it's not a deal breaker for me, I can let the militant anti-Pineapplists have their way. So not much of a fight there I'm afraid....

You’ll be supporting the right for people to eat the filling of Oreos first, next.

You’ll be supporting the right for people to eat the filling of Oreos first, next.

Only if you are referring to custard creams, then I am a liberal, preferring to dunk personally but to each their own!

However, I am a militant anti-Oreoist! #DownWithOreos #NotABiscuit #NastyTastelessFekkers #LikeChewingCoilCrud

Only if you are referring to custard creams, then I am a liberal, preferring to dunk personally but to each their own!

However, I am a militant anti-Oreoist! #DownWithOreos #NotABiscuit #NastyTastelessFekkers #LikeChewingCoilCrud
Custard creams #puke#

Back
Top Bottom