What's new

Immersion Atomizer for Billet bridges/ RBAs

@Tootlevape @nwhornet look forward to seeing what you think of the Tell clone.
Well it arrived today @rew ... a bit of a faff to set up as there are no instructions with it and the only youtube videos are in Italian (I think). However I have got it set up using the exocet rba and the largest (of 3) air rings. A bit of a faff to fill (bottom fill) as you need either a very fine bottle tip or a syringe (green needle). Anyhoo, enough of the cons, this thing is giving me a great loose mtl vape with no hint of leaking or gurgling. It doesn't do anything that a billet or bantam box won't do except there will be no leaking or condensation issues with the Tell :D
IMG_0006.JPG

Last edited:
Well it arrived today @rew ... a bit of a faff to set up as there are no instructions with it and the only youtube videos are in Italian (I think). However I have got it set up using the exocet rba and the largest (of 3) air rings. A bit of a faff to fill (bottom fill) as you need either a very fine bottle tip or a syringe (green needle). Anyhoo, enough of the cons, this thing is giving me a great loose mtl vape with no hint of leaking or gurgling. It doesn't do anything that a billet or bantam box won't do except there will be no leaking or condensation issues with the Tell :D
View attachment 203178

Sounds promising mate. Keep us updated after you've lived with it for a bit or if you try any other rbas in there.

Sounds promising mate. Keep us updated after you've lived with it for a bit or if you try any other rbas in there.
Will do. With the 3 airflow rings it may be possible to get a suitable mtl draw with the haku xeta. I will try that rba next.

As I alluded to earlier @rew , with the 3 air control rings along with the 3 bridge reducers and 4 undercoil reducers you have 36 different air flow options with the Xeta in the Tell tank. I defy anyone not to achieve their perfect draw with a bit of experimentation.

As I alluded to earlier @rew , with the 3 air control rings along with the 3 bridge reducers and 4 undercoil reducers you have 36 different air flow options with the Xeta in the Tell tank. I defy anyone not to achieve their perfect draw with a bit of experimentation.

I may have to accept your challenge and get an SXK Tell

Back
Top Bottom