What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Immersion Atomizer for Billet bridges/ RBAs

But.......... Scratches head.......... I have used an Exo and an insider in a Cage Tank and a D-Base Tank that I had here, so if one had something like a Salt n Pepper Tank etc why would you............ Oh I don't know :D:2thumbsup::D

What if you enjoy the Exocet or Insider but prefer not to use a BB. If it was shit nobody would be buying or talking about it so there must be some people who like the variation.

I suppose, I can see it might have appeal to a limited group. I still can’t see any advantage over just using a tank that’s already a tank.

Nothing new here really. Back in the day I was using the Diver rba in a Scuba tank while others were using the same rba in the Billet Box.

There used to be the steam tuners tankit too, which was designed so you could use the insider in a tank so hardly a new idea. never really saw the point myself

Limelight have one too which apparently can accommodate a Vapeshell! Launches very soon I gather.

I am taking one for the team :DI've
ordered one from 3fvape. I only have the Bantam Box so this will let me use my insider v2, exocet and haku xeta in TC on one of my mods.

Last edited:
I've got the Tell clone on it's way as well. Might be too tight for me but we shall see.

Back
Top Bottom