What's new

If you had £100 to spend on a mech and or rda what would you buy?

Well, I like Stainless Steel simply because I am a lazy vaper and there is less maintenance involved, as with Brass or Copper you get oxidisation (a patina) that can inhibit conductivity in the threads so Brass and Copper needs more cleaning. But you do get slightly more voltage drop with Stainless, so it doesn't hit quite as hard.

It all depends on your style of vaping, as @WaitFor1t88 said. Also it depends on what you like the look of, and what style of RDA you want to put on top.

You will get more clouds from a dual coil RDA than a single coil, but at the expense of battery life.

If you go for Brass or Copper, the Dead Rabbit (dual coil) RDA has extra caps available in Brass or Copper.

Well, I like Stainless Steel simply because I am a lazy vaper and there is less maintenance involved, as with Brass or Copper you get oxidisation (a patina) that can inhibit conductivity in the threads so Brass and Copper needs more cleaning. But you do get slightly more voltage drop with Stainless, so it doesn't hit quite as hard.

It all depends on your style of vaping, as @WaitFor1t88 said. Also it depends on what you like the look of, and what style of RDA you want to put on top.

You will get more clouds from a dual coil RDA than a single coil, but at the expense of battery life.

If you go for Brass or Copper, the Dead Rabbit (dual coil) RDA has extra caps available in Brass or Copper.
Well, I have a stainless dead rabbit, a stainless druga, a rainbow pulse and a black goon.. that’s not including my husbands collection that I could “borrow” I generally use a dual coil, but I am a chain vaper so with my current mechs I’m not getting much time before changing battery.

A SOI Subzero shorty. Why, because it’s still probably my fave. Not sure of the price new but they often come on Facebook groups sales pages. RDA wise - I’ve not used that many so better off listening to others. [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom