What's new

If you had £100 to spend on a mech and or rda what would you buy?

I'd buy either a dreamer from timesvape or my current favorite tube the duster from khv and use the change to buy a RDA [emoji5]

Last edited:
I would get a Timesvape Dreamer Mech mod (available at Evolution Vaping) and an Advken Gorge RDA, a good single coil RDA for the Dreamer, which would give decent battery life with a single cell.

I'd buy either a dreamer from vapourz cloud or my current favorite tube the duster from khv and use the change to buy a RDA [emoji5]
I have looked at the duster a few times. Looks so shiny! Is it really as good as Ralph says?
The dreamer, why?

I would get a Timesvape Dreamer Mech mod (available at Evolution Vaping) and an Advken Gorge RDA, a good single coil RDA for the Dreamer, which would give decent battery life with a single cell.
Sorry wrong company [emoji23]

Dreamer.. another vote.. why?

Back
Top Bottom