What's new

I want one!

nick meehan

Postman
Hi Guys,
I'm properly thinking about getting a billet box, they look soo good,
A few questions for anyone that can...
Can you get a decent coil in the rba supplied or would you need the vapeshell to fit a 40w(or so) coil in there? If you can even fit one in the shell.
Also can only see the authentics from billet box direct are there any UK dealers?
Last one. Is the r4 (latest one?)the best to go for?
Thank you any info will be much appreciated.

Am not an expert on Billet Box and do not own an original. Very limited availability and high prices put me off. However, I do have 2 SXK clones: a DNA 60 and a non DNA 70 watt. Both work really well and have found no issues with quality. You can get them in UK from
https://www.naturevape.co.uk/devices/billet-box
https://www.provapes.co.uk/collections/billet-box-spares
I dont know what bridges (atomisers) you get with the original, but the ones that come with the clone aren't up to much in my opinion. I would recommend the Vapeshell. Although I only vape MTL at low wattages, the build deck has room to accomadate largish builds, so you should be alright @nick meehan

Our very own Rob Remus @Steam Island is stocking them (whilst stocks last).
Many Vapeshell users are going far higher powered than I do personally and there have been NO complaints at all.

I had a genuine R~4A (40 watt for a few days and being the utter Pleb that I am, couldn't see where the huge price difference lay? We have 5 SXKs and I traded the Real one a few days ago.
The SXKs are Bang On in my view and the SXK Exocets are brilliant. Granted, we have 4 Vapeshells and love them to bits.
All I would say is................. Whatever you go for, be it an SXK OR a Real One.......... Get a Condensation Plug as seen here
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ev-4a-condensation-plugs-group-buy-v2.156505/
They are BRILLIANT!!!!! Best thing I have bought in ages.

;) Worth having a quick look in the Classies if you're on a budget ;)

Thank you guys. Some great info.ill check all them out.
Do you know if dimensionally the sxk's exactly the same as billet box?

Thank you guys. Some great info.ill check all them out.
Do you know if dimensionally the sxk's exactly the same as billet box?

Yes, I believe so.
By the way, I presume you know that you can get different panels for Billet Box. Just to let you know that original panels are not compatible with clone and vice versa. This is not due to the size but the magnets that hold them on.

Not "technically" correct. The Custom 3D Panels I received recently DO work perfectly on the Blue SXK BB that I currently have. So don't take it as read that New Panels won't fit. It should also have been pointed out that magnets "can" be turned over to sort out polarity.:2thumbsup:

Not "technically" correct. The Custom 3D Panels I received recently DO work perfectly on the Blue SXK BB that I currently have. So don't take it as read that New Panels won't fit. It should also have been pointed out that magnets "can" be turned over to sort out polarity.:2thumbsup:

I bow to your greater knowledge @Rob

Highly recommend the Vapeshell by Atmizoo having tried all the others for the Billet Box, this one is the best for flavours and ease of build/wicking.

Can you get a decent coil in the rba supplied or would you need the vapeshell to fit a 40w(or so) coil in there? If you can even fit one in the shell.
Also can only see the authentics from billet box direct are there any UK dealers?
Last one. Is the r4 (latest one?)the best to go for?
Thank you any info will be much appreciated.

Q1 authentic BB does not include any rba, sxk clone does come with a Kanger sub tank rba but 2.5/3.0mm id fused Clapton’s and the like are more suited to the Vapeshell not only for installation but airflow is up to 4mm which is needed for 40w and above.

Q2 Billet Box direct only for authentic and add shipping, PayPal fees, customs tax @ 20% and Royal Mail handling fee to the cost of purchase.
Last authentic I purchased cost me £260.00, sxk clone £85.00.

Q3 v4

Back
Top Bottom