What's new

How to measure your batteries?

:banghead:Make up your mind. You said you were using it single stack as has been advised.

:banghead:Make up your mind. You said you were using it single stack as has been advised.
Yea but with a 0.68ohm coil its reasonable to use as double stack and im gonna use it in that configuration anyway. With the single battery dual coil confoguration I had in mind it will only pull 50watts and i dont like vaping that low so I'll just end up taking it out like 5 minutes after I install it and decided that dual stack 0.68ohms 100watts is the most reasonable place to begin

Yea but with a 0.68ohm coil its reasonable to use as double stack and im gonna use it in that configuration anyway. With the single battery dual coil confoguration I had in mind it will only pull 50watts and i dont like vaping that low so I'll just end up taking it out like 5 minutes after I install it and decided that dual stack 0.68ohms 100watts is the most reasonable place to begin
You say you don't like vaping as low as 50w. Why?
You can get a hot vape full of flavour at almost any wattage.

You're still not getting the point. Whacking shit loads of watts at a coil isn't the way to go. Don't want to kill your enthusiasm but step back & take a look at the stuff your coming out with.

You say you don't like vaping as low as 50w. Why?
You can get a hot vape full of flavour at almost any wattage.
How can you get as much vapour at 50w as 100 watts when there will be more volts and amps going through the coils heating them up and producing vapour faster

No please explain this shit to me?! I get you can use higher VG juice and other variables but I want fast ramp up time so my vape chucks clouds fast
Last comment from me.
If all you want is massive clouds, do your health a favour and buy a 300w regulated mod and build whatever you like.
Really knowledgeable folk have been giving you great advice over numerous threads. You keep on ignoring what folk are telling you.
You are either a troll or a fool. Bye bye.

If you want to put power through something get a Sherman 28mm Or Helo 30mm. Dual coil to around 0.1-0.15ohm stick it on a regulated mod a crank up the watts. I've used both & fucking hot at 95-110w (too hot for me hence why I don't own them) but clouds & flavour. If you want to just create vape clouds buy a fog machine.

Because power doesn't mean clouds, your build, coil and RDA, plus juice means clouds. Chucking watts after clouds is pointless unless you want a really hot uncomfortable vape. 90% of vapers great great flavour and clouds at 30-50w

Back
Top Bottom