What's new

HOG & Warhead build

monstermash

Achiever
.6 ohms 24g kanthal 3.5 MM coil dual series mod

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1532635711.737637.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1532635750.384243.jpg

It just kicked my arse with a nicotine rush at 3mg but the flavour is out of this world for such a simple build.

What a cracking combo

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] i would use ni80 to be honest bud and try for 0.45 and this is proberbly when you need to vape 0mg nic as its a high vape you will get the same hit as 3mg nic at 60w.... but it is and amazing vape [emoji16][emoji6]

lol I gave up fannying with SS and Ni tonight it's too low resistance to work with for me anyway. Kanthal seems just right for size and diameter of coil and feck my old boots what a vape. Only blunder was using a juice that tasted great but has that chemical sweetener crap in it I can still taste it half hour later (shudder)

lol I gave up fannying with SS and Ni tonight it's too low resistance to work with for me anyway. Kanthal seems just right for size and diameter of coil and feck my old boots what a vape. Only blunder was using a juice that tasted great but has that chemical sweetener crap in it I can still taste it half hour later (shudder)
Mate if its a good vape with kenthal then keep it, it was just a little suggestion bud [emoji16] and to think i got 2 one black and one silver [emoji16]

Ha lol I thought you had something else - I’m a doofus it took me days to notice the airflow was adjustable on mine

Back
Top Bottom