What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Help - Exocet RTA orings...

ashf1983

Postman
Hi folks,

Would anyone happen to know the exact oring size of the Exocet (see picture)?

If you've ordered spares, a link would be super awesome.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Ash
Screenshot_20191124-185122003_1_1.jpeg

Sure I've seen they are the same size as the Boro O rings as Xets users have used them to colour coordinate the decks to the chimneys.

For anyone looking,
The base = 1.5mm CS / 9.5mm ID
The chimney = 1.75mm CS / 5mm ID

Found a website called 'simplybearings.co.uk' that offer these at a reasonable price (if you buy more, it becomes far more cost effective) so ordered a bunch that should keep me going.

Panic over, carry on! [emoji858]️

Sure I've seen they are the same size as the Boro O rings as Xets users have used them to colour coordinate the decks to the chimneys.

I thought the same, think I mentioned it on here once. They do fit, but I don't think they are the correct size, the second time I took the barrel off the o-ring snapped clean in half and I always make sure to lubricate them.

@ashf1983 Thanks for finding out, need to get some spares when I get the chance.

Anyone got the exact link to the o rings somewhere please? I need some too. My sxk clone has been going through o rings like its fashion and im on my last 2. I think the soare o rings i have are for the chimney as they need a stretch to put on and then just snap in 2 when the base is removed when i go to rewick

Back
Top Bottom