Vape Club
What's new

Harsh on wraps

scrumpox

Veteran
Have been using 18650s in mods since 2014 and have never once had to rewrap a cell because of damage to the wrap.
Have been using BBs since June and all four cells dedicated to them are verging on needing a rewrap.
They are brutal, man! It's not just me, is it?

E-liquids.com
Have been using 18650s in mods since 2014 and have never once had to rewrap a cell because of damage to the wrap.
Have been using BBs since June and all four cells dedicated to them are verging on needing a rewrap.
They are brutal, man! It's not just me, is it?

Nope you defo need to rewrap more with a BB
Take the top connector out and bend it a little, that will help a little but not much

I tore up a couple until I removed the negative contact and had a go at it with a pair of pliers. I agree with TartanSpartan though BB can be rough on them however after bending the contact it's helped tremendously. It's the two screws on the button side of the box, 1.3mm hex/allen key and be careful as they can strip easily.

AcmeFog
Aye, same. I tweaked the -ve terminal on one of ny one's after Rob suggested it. Definitely worth doing.
Wraps can be had from Fogstar free, so it's no biggie.

Harsh on wraps....your not kidding!!!!

I had to rewrap 9 different batteries last week, wrapped the 30q 4 times :(

I managed to squeeze the negative terminal without damaging the BB so they fit snug but come out with a few taps of my hand.

Did get one stuck in there last night though, the -ve side wrap managed to get caught under the terminal by 0.000001mm and just wouldn’t come out, snapped my ceramic tweezers getting it out, had these over 5 years was like loosing a friend :(

Smoore
Aye it’s pretty bad. I’d never torn a wrap in nearly three years until I got this BB.

Vape Green
Bend the negative tab a touch, you should be able to get the battery out with your thumb at the positive end, not much force required. I've not torn a wrap in 2 1/2 years of BB use...

Innokin
Back
Top Bottom