What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hammer of God v3 quad series mech CLONE in silver, group buy

monstermash

Achiever
Seeing as you probably don't visit the group buy page very often in the classifieds section I'm giving you the nod here.

Advanced users familiar with ohms law only.

Newbie mech users jog on please.

Toodles
MM

Your link on the group buy is not working. I guess quad series is two up two down and 8.4v discharge? Will the clone have the switchfet thingy of the original? This would look great with a 38 or 40m rda!

Your link on the group buy is not working. I guess quad series is two up two down and 8.4v discharge? Will the clone have the switchfet thingy of the original? This would look great with a 38 or 40m rda!

It was just a screen shot of the ad have a look mucker I'm not even sure of the answers to your questions I'd be quite happy if it had the doodar or not - I've updated it

Oh, I do know it's quad series parallel so 7.4v parallel total

Original is pure mech fella.

Gonna pass on the this one @monstermash. Have to be sensible. Would only use it once in a blue moon and then would end up buying a Mason and I just can't justify it! :) Are you really fixed on the silver one? You can get the black one with no minimum quantity for about the same?

Can i put my kangateck sub ohm tank on it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom