What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hammer of god v3.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twisterstorm360

Hey guys, just bought a HOG (hammer of god) from Evolution Vaping and noticed an issue with the button occasionally sticking. Found a fix. The contact that the fire rod hits has a little groove in it, probably for better condution. Just took mine apart by taking screws from the battery compartment out. The top with 510 then comes off. Undo to 510 screws, then 2 that hold the button in. Remove that part and you will see a little groove, just tun it the other way and put it back together. You will notice a shorter throw on the button. I prefer the shorter throw, and noticed no difference in vape, seems lot better. Hope this helps anyone

Hey guys, just bought a HOG (hammer of god) from Evolution Vaping and noticed an issue with the button occasionally sticking. Found a fix. The contact that the fire rod hits has a little groove in it, probably for better condution. Just took mine apart by taking screws from the battery compartment out. The top with 510 then comes off. Undo to 510 screws, then 2 that hold the button in. Remove that part and you will see a little groove, just tun it the other way and put it back together. You will notice a shorter throw on the button. I prefer the shorter throw, and noticed no difference in vape, seems lot better. Hope this helps anyone

I'd been struggling with the rubbish button only firing when you stood facing east and the moon was full. I'd taken it apart and had a look but couldn't see anything wrong. If you got the button just in the right spot it fired and was great. If you didn't which was about 80% of the time, it didn't fire.

Followed your steps and while I liked the throw on the button, your solution fixed my issue so a big thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom