What's new

Haku xeta builds

My SXK Xeta arrived today. I have it set up with a 0.95 ohm Kanthal coil 2.5 id. I have the largest of the 2-hole under-coil inserts and the middle sized bridge insert. I'm using the smallest of the mtl condensation plugs and the vape is a little too airy even for me and I enjoy a looser mtl draw. I can't be arsed draining the boro so I will experiment further when this boro is empty.
ETA: I ditched the hex post screws in favour of the flathead screws as the allen key supplied is rubbish and was jamming in the screw head when tightening.
Further experimentation with inserts has provided a spot on looseish mtl vape. Same middle sized bridge insert but replaced the larger of the 2-hole under-coil insert with the smaller of the 2-hole inserts and the vape is perfect for me.

Still playing around with mine, tried it wide open with a low ish ohm build, great flavour but got too hot for me and battery life really suffered!

Went to the tightest draw but kept coughing my guts up so that went :)

On the 4 hole reducer now with middle size insert and it’s better, still not bang on for me, could be the juice I’ve got here it’s a 20mg nic salt, might be better with 10mg salts?

Im vaping a .7ohm micro fussed Clapton coil with 2.5mm id @ 22w and vape is great, im a rdl vaper and have no inserts in the base and using middle chimney section screwed in half way, oh im using a 3mg 50/50 juice in mine as well as like with all my rebuildables I find they vape better that way :)

Has anyone had success using the smallest airflow insert? I really like the 0.8mm draw but it leaks every time the juice gets below the level where the chamber widens. I wick using the method from Todd's video.

Back
Top Bottom