What's new

Haku xeta builds

jj87

Postman
I've had the xeta around a week now and am getting great flavour from it but the vape is sometimes a bit harsh, I've tried swapping the chimney insets and have used a couple of the under coil airholes but is either too airy or too tight, making me cough sometimes. I use 9mg juice at 60/40 VG/PG. Was wondering what ways people are setting there's up to get good, smooth MTL vape??

As I said I love the flavour from it just need to smooth it abit.

Should off also mentioned that I'm using the pancake wicking method.

What wire are you using,I use superfine SS316l clapton and it's smooth,but have same issue as you,need to try and drill that smallest insert to like 2 or 2.5mm
also tried nife30 but it seems BB is not good for temp control

I just use .4mm 316ss 5 wraps 3mm id .. set the coil right over the air hole .. and I direct lung 12mg smooth as silk

I've had the xeta around a week now and am getting great flavour from it but the vape is sometimes a bit harsh, I've tried swapping the chimney insets and have used a couple of the under coil airholes but is either too airy or too tight, making me cough sometimes. I use 9mg juice at 60/40 VG/PG. Was wondering what ways people are setting there's up to get good, smooth MTL vape??

As I said I love the flavour from it just need to smooth it abit.

Can't get it set up right for me either. Am waiting for more MTL inserts to be released

My SXK Xeta arrived today. I have it set up with a 0.95 ohm Kanthal coil 2.5 id. I have the largest of the 2-hole under-coil inserts and the middle sized bridge insert. I'm using the smallest of the mtl condensation plugs and the vape is a little too airy even for me and I enjoy a looser mtl draw. I can't be arsed draining the boro so I will experiment further when this boro is empty.
ETA: I ditched the hex post screws in favour of the flathead screws as the allen key supplied is rubbish and was jamming in the screw head when tightening.

My SXK Xeta arrived today. I have it set up with a 0.95 ohm Kanthal coil 2.5 id. I have the largest of the 2-hole under-coil inserts and the middle sized bridge insert. I'm using the smallest of the mtl condensation plugs and the vape is a little too airy even for me and I enjoy a looser mtl draw. I can't be arsed draining the boro so I will experiment further when this boro is empty.
ETA: I ditched the hex post screws in favour of the flathead screws as the allen key supplied is rubbish and was jamming in the screw head when tightening.

Where did you get the flathead screws buddy? Ive just recieved mine today and keen to remove the hex screws

Where did you get the flathead screws buddy? Ive just recieved mine today and keen to remove the hex screws
There is a bucket load of spare screws, both hex and flathead for the posts and the wick adjusters included in the spares pack.

Back
Top Bottom