What's new

Ground kloud innovation Heir rba

jj87

Postman
Now I know that everyone is different and have there go to's but having been using the heir for a week now I believe this is the best BB bridge out there!! I also have the xeta and in my opinion this knocks it right out the park flavour wise. I've been using it MTL with the 1.2 insert ( also comes with 0.8 & 2.5mm inserts). I found it really easy to build and wick. I've also noticed that it is virtually dry once removing the Boro.
Just put this here to let people know what I thought of it and I'll be honest it wasn't one I heard a great deal about.

I do recommend this one alot 10/10

Last edited:
Interesting. I haven't heard much about it either. Might have to go on the list.

Ok. Not ideal for me. Will have to look out for a clone

Now I know that everyone is different and have they go to's but having been using the heir for a week now I believe this is the best BB bridge out there!! I also have the xeta and in my opinion this knocks it right out the park flavour wise. I've been using it MTL with the 1.2 insert ( also comes with 0.8 & 2.5mm inserts). I found it really easy to build and wick. I've also noticed that it is virtually dry once removing the Boro.
Just put this here to let people know what I thought of it and I'll be honest it wasn't one I heard a great deal about.

I do recommend this one alot 10/10
So close to jumping on the list myself but your feedback makes me regret I didn't [emoji24]

I been using a couple of SXK xeta's, a KRMA and a Heir and can't decide a favourite. They all work extremely well with minimal condensation.
I do think that the flavour on the Xeta is marginally better with my DIY tobacco juices. The throat hit on the Heir is excellent. The KRMA and the Heir are easier to build. If I could only have one, any of them would do.

Back
Top Bottom