What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

getting my polish on

The Asgards fly out but don't think there will be an issue with the Nato. They've had them at that price since Xmas.

Back to looking beautiful again mate [emoji4] you tried the mod yet?

i have love it mate

Looking good, still waiting on a bit of feedback on the mod bud ;)

:omg:feels great in the hand nice switch short throw silky smooth threads hits hard super simple RDA to build on banging flavour fuck knows why matty gave it away but im glad he did love it :2thumbsup: gets a 10/10 from me mate

i have love it mate

:omg:feels great in the hand nice switch short throw silky smooth threads hits hard super simple RDA to build on banging flavour fuck knows why matty gave it away but im glad he did love it :2thumbsup: gets a 10/10 from me mate
I gave it away because I didn't use it not because they was anything wrong with it [emoji23]

i have love it mate

Glad your happy with it mate [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom