What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Getting a New Billet Box

SXK Exocet V2 is available at Provapes now.

Have you ever ordered any bits from Provapes? Fancy trying a few different bridges but I'm unsure whether to try the sxk bridges. I'm currently using the heir as a loose mouth to lung which is my preferred style.

Have you ever ordered any bits from Provapes? Fancy trying a few different bridges but I'm unsure whether to try the sxk bridges. I'm currently using the heir as a loose mouth to lung which is my preferred style.

Have ordered from Provapes several times. Excellent company

They seem a bit on the expensive side to me, Naturevape are the same, might order BB Bridges from China. Is there a UK Vendor that sells Boro Tanks a bit cheaper than £15

Have ordered from Provapes several times. Excellent company

Great stuff I'm going to order the Exocet V2 from there. Suppose I could order from a vendor in China and get it cheaper but I don't fancy waiting for it to arrive as I'm impatient :18:

Back
Top Bottom