What's new

Getting a New Billet Box

Thanks boys, Just waiting for it to arrive now, i usually keep tracking the package but have stopped myself from doing it this time. It only winds me up when i see it not moving so not looking is less stress plus in the past i have been pretty lucky getting things fast from Ali Express, I will have to touch wood now otherwise it will go pear shaped with my luck or lack of it.

so i found an sxk insider. forgot i even had that one. it’s hardly been used, was too loose a draw for me. i should have the exocet and a black boro tank somewhere too, and a crossbow clone that was a dud but i got working after messing about with the insulator. unless i binned them, but i’m sure i wouldn’t have. i’ll have a look in other places tomorrow and pm you @LordOdin . not a problem at all to send them on as they are no use to me anyway.

Just received an e-mail saying it's arrived in the Country which is pretty quick considering it was only posted or shipped on Wednesday. Liking the speed of Ali Express compared to others, just need RM to pull their finger out and get it delivered to me.

Sale fell through which i half expected in all honesty, so if anyone has one cheapish give me a shout.

Using the Nautilus Adaptor but the Nautilus AIO coils wouldn't fit. I had some other Nautilus coils that worked great. I am now wanting the Adaptor so i can dry burn coils and test ohm's on the meter, @nwhornet gave me a link for a couple of things for Billet but can't find them anywhere. Any help appreciated again.

Using the Nautilus Adaptor but the Nautilus AIO coils wouldn't fit. I had some other Nautilus coils that worked great. I am now wanting the Adaptor so i can dry burn coils and test ohm's on the meter, @nwhornet gave me a link for a couple of things for Billet but can't find them anywhere. Any help appreciated again.
For bridges that have either a 510 thread or adapter can be screwed into any mod/reader. There is a 510 adapter for the BB to allow any tank to be fitted here https://ecigone.co.uk/collections/spares/products/tonyb-x-mechlyfe-link-510-adaptor-for-billet-box .

You don't need an adaptor for stock coils.i've found a few Aspire coils to have tight threads but not every one in a pack of 5 so try another.I've had Aspire AIO coils in the Aspire bridge before (i prefere the 1.60 ohm coils though).
Any rebuildable BB bridge that you buy should one way or another screw into a coil master ohm reader (some just screw in others come with a additional screw on cap).

The 3 bridges you have all have 510 thread to fit an ohm reader.

Thanks guys, The AIO Aspire coils just wouldn't fit, the short part did but the longer part didn't. Only had a glance at the Bridges i have, i know the Vapeshell has a adaptor but wasn't sure on the Insider and Exocet.

Back
Top Bottom