What's new

First BB

Mitz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Been here long enough to see the love these things get. Over the years I've tried most things related to vaping but I've never owned or even tried a BB. Decided it was time to change that.

Took a minute or two to get my head around it but I love the fact that it can take multiple coil types plus various rbas. Got a Nautilus and SSOCC bridge (still use the top tank mini to this day) and a couple of rbas to play with. All I really need is a spare tank.

Building my new toy for the very first time ...

DSC_0313.JPG
DSC_0315.JPG
DSC_0317.JPG

Ive never had one but they do look interesting. I like the form factor. Will have to give them a go.

Been here long enough to see the love these things get. Over the years I've tried most things related to vaping but I've never owned or even tried a BB. Decided it was time to change that.

Took a minute or two to get my head around it but I love the fact that it can take multiple coil types plus various rbas. Got a Nautilus and SSOCC bridge (still use the top tank mini to this day) and a couple of rbas to play with. All I really need is a spare tank.

Building my new toy for the very first time ...

View attachment 211007 View attachment 211008 View attachment 211009
Hope you enjoy it. It’s pretty much all I use now.

Thanks guys. :)

It's a great idea to be able to use multiple coil types. I can quickly see how this could become a very expensive rabbit hole. So many options! But it's great that you can have it all in one single device.

And it's DNA! :hugs:

Gonna start with the 0.4 ohm nautilus coil (first time trying this coil) and then I'll try the new Nautilus AIO coil with freebase.

Thanks guys. :)

It's a great idea to be able to use multiple coil types. I can quickly see how this could become a very expensive rabbit hole. So many options! But it's great that you can have it all in one single device.

And it's DNA! :hugs:

Gonna start with the 0.4 ohm nautilus coil (first time trying this coil) and then I'll try the new Nautilus AIO coil with freebase.

If you want to try out some rbas, I have a few I could send you. Vapeshell, Haku Xeta clones, plus a few others.

If you want to try out some rbas, I have a few I could send you. Vapeshell, Haku Xeta clones, plus a few others.
Thank you. That's very kind of you. :)

I've got a vapeshell already I think. Gonna have a little play with what I've already got first but if your very kind offer remains open then I may take you up on it once I've worked my way through all the bits I've already got. I will of course cover your postage and return them in the same condition I receive them.

Thanks @rew You're a star. :worship:

Thank you. That's very kind of you. :)

I've got a vapeshell already I think. Gonna have a little play with what I've already got first but if your very kind offer remains open then I may take you up on it once I've worked my way through all the bits I've already got. I will of course cover your postage and return them in the same condition I receive them.

Thanks @rew You're a star. :worship:

Open ended offer mate. Take your time.

Send me your address @Mitz :) Spare Boros, Glasses, O Rings and Gaskets Ready for you. :)

Send me your address @Mitz :) Spare Boros, Glasses, O Rings and Gaskets Ready for you. :)
Thank you @Rob That's very kind of you and very much appreciated. A spare tank was going to be my next purchase. I will of course cover all costs. :)

Seeing your posts has played a large part in my desire to give one a try.

Thanks, Rob. You are a star. :worship:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom