What's new

Finally!

Sanch

Postman
Well I finally got my Billet Box in, I also got in my two Vapeshells..I was also happy to see that it actually came with a black boro! I ordered a Ultem one as well for the 2nd Vapeshell. Real quick build on both bridges very easy. Dual core 26/36 Fused Claptons (316L) both bridges read at .25 ohms 5 wraps on a 3mm driver. Nice warm vape just like I like it. I'm running in mech mode by the way. No airflow restrictors and it's perfect flavor is on point so I'm happy with my first protected device even though I'm in mech mode. Here's a pic or two. Included my S rabbit just for kicks and size compression.
IMG_20200424_181009.jpg
IMG_20200424_180926.jpg

Glad you're liking it Sanch. Keep us updated as to how it goes.

Well I finally got my Billet Box in, I also got in my two Vapeshells..I was also happy to see that it actually came with a black boro! I ordered a Ultem one as well for the 2nd Vapeshell. Real quick build on both bridges very easy. Dual core 26/36 Fused Claptons (316L) both bridges read at .25 ohms 5 wraps on a 3mm driver. Nice warm vape just like I like it. I'm running in mech mode by the way. No airflow restrictors and it's perfect flavor is on point so I'm happy with my first protected device even though I'm in mech mode. Here's a pic or two. Included my S rabbit just for kicks and size compression.View attachment 216420 View attachment 216421
Mech mode? I'm intrigued. Could you enlighten me please? [emoji16]

There's no mech mode or Bypass on a DNA. On the 70w version 3 clicks on fire button to enter mode selection. Use +/- buttons to scroll through options.

Last edited:

There's no mech mode or Bypass on a DNA. On the 70w version 3 clicks on fire button to enter mode selection. Use +/- buttons to scroll through options.
EXACTLY... mech mode is allowing the mod to run as if it were a mechanical the wattage is set depending on the ohms any more than that and it's beyond me to explain!

Seems to run the same in wattage mode at the same wattage though so what's the difference!?
A functioning bypass mode will send whatever voltage is in the batteries directly to the atomizer. That means the wattage will depend on the resistance of the build. It will hit weaker as the batteries drain.

Wattage mode takes the resistance of the build and the board will pull whatever voltage is necessary to provide that wattage.

If you happen to have chosen a wattage setting that is close to what it would be in bypass given the voltage in the batteries and the resistance of the build, then the vape will be pretty much the same.

Back
Top Bottom