What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Exocet MTL Condensation?

Ignore the above. An idea came to me, why not try one of the spare boro round tank o-rings? Wouldn't you know it, seems to fit perfectly on the exocet deck. Exocet back up and running.

I run 4 Exocets. I've never used the airflow control. Get yourself some Kayfun 5 reducers

I’ve been after a set of Kayfun 5 reducers for a while, nobody seems to have stock, I’ve got them on notify at Creme de vape but I’m struggling any pointers anyone?

I’ve been after a set of Kayfun 5 reducers for a while, nobody seems to have stock, I’ve got them on notify at Creme de vape but I’m struggling any pointers anyone?

Exactly the problem I've been having. Could kick myself as I nearly bought some earlier this year too.

Dam it I have just put an order in for a couple of drip tips and the longmode for the Kayfun, I looked for the Kayfun 5 reducers and they were out of stock and just a few seconds later I see this post and they have them now!!! I have emailed them to see if the reducers can be added to my order, fingers crossed!

Yep got an email almost straight away and they have added them to my order. Would never have known they were back in stock but for POTV and this thread so thank you!!

Kayfun 5 reducers and very nice MTL drip tips arrived yesterday from Creme De Vape and very nice they are too. I put the middle size reducer in my Exocet and the draw is now just perfect for me, happy days!

Back
Top Bottom