What's new

EVL Alien

It is a Reaper in a Boro Kev.
Only thing is that the SXK doesn’t come with the Silicone Bottom Seal that holds the circular condensation catchers.
It may be included now? But it’s a vital component ;)

It is a Reaper in a Boro Kev.
Only thing is that the SXK doesn’t come with the Silicone Bottom Seal that holds the circular condensation catchers.
It may be included now? But it’s a vital component ;)
Cheers Rob [emoji1303] Does it look like it's here? I'm not sure what I'm looking for.
IMG_20210122_231352.jpeg

Blame it on Twatishness Kev.
The Alien....... I loved what it did, BUT....... John knows this Thank God, I prefer The Snail. The Alien is wonderful, end of. BUT, for me, The Snail won out on being more flexible and easier to configure to our tastes.
Flavour wise, I find little between them , but The Alien wins out on "The Chewy" Factor when it comes to Vape production.
I'll build the Alien up again and see what I think now? Haven't used it for some 4 months or so.

It's the "chewy" that I really want.

Let me know if it's stood the test of time mate. If it has, I'll get one ordered [emoji1303]

Will do. I'll sort it out again tomorrow and let you know my thoughts ;):2thumbsup:

It's a tremendous device. Watch your wicking...... There are some youtube videos that will help you out.
HOWEVER..... The Pioneer Insider seems to be the one that most are settling upon these day as it is cheaper, yet similar.

Back
Top Bottom