What's new

EVL Alien and SXK 2020 box

Help needed!! I got my SXK EVL alien a week or so ago and it is a great vape BUT it seeps juice from the seals. I have changed them for the spares and it still happens anyone got a solution, I have to make sure I take it out regularly to wipe it out, any help appreciated.

Same here. It’s a great vape and excellent flavor but it keeps leaking no matter how generous I am with the wick. It’s a tight fit btw but it fits.

Same here. It’s a great vape and excellent flavor but it keeps leaking no matter how generous I am with the wick. It’s a tight fit btw but it fits.
I have tightened the top to an inch of it's life and it seems much better now. I will just take the bottom of to clean it and keep my fingers crossed it stays leak free. It is a really good vape and the flavour is spot on.

I have tightened the top to an inch of it's life and it seems much better now. I will just take the bottom of to clean it and keep my fingers crossed it stays leak free. It is a really good vape and the flavour is spot on.

It will still leak a noticeable bit, but much less than before.

Any luck?

Yes!! In fact no leaking at all and it's now my favourite bridge. I used pliers to tighten it so fingers crossed it stays leak free.

Yes!! In fact no leaking at all and it's now my favourite bridge. I used pliers to tighten it so fingers crossed it stays leak free.
I wasnt going to reply because ive never used this bridge, but have u considered simply adding an oring instead of over tightening it?

Last edited:
I wasnt going to reply because ive never used this bridge, but have u considered simply adding an oring instead of over tightening it?
I did try that but it is such a tight fit an extra oring was just too much!

Back
Top Bottom