What's new

EUC coils

mellar88

Postman
Has anyone got any feedback on the EUC coils? as I've just come across a new bridge called the Mission MXV EUC. It's not available yet and I know there are other bridges that take EUC coils but I do like the look of it!
MissionMXVEuccoilbridge_1080x.jpg

If your referring the 0.5ohm euc ceramics then yeh, i foudn them to be good coils. Good flavour from them and last a long time. I used to kick them off at low wattage and build up the wattage slowly and they lasted a while.

I know they have dedicated bridges for them but tis cheaper if you can buy the euc coils along with an adaptor which makes them the size of nautilus coils. You can then use them on the a tank without the need for additional bridges. Have a google search and youll find all the bits you need

If your referring the 0.5ohm euc ceramics then yeh, i foudn them to be good coils. Good flavour from them and last a long time. I used to kick them off at low wattage and build up the wattage slowly and they lasted a while.

Do the 0.5ohm euc ceramic coils wick sufficiently enough with 70/30 Liquids?

I know they have dedicated bridges for them but tis cheaper if you can buy the euc coils along with an adaptor which makes them the size of nautilus coils. You can then use them on the a tank without the need for additional bridges. Have a google search and youll find all the bits you need

Back
Top Bottom