What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

EUC Coils and bridges

MiscoDatt

Veteran
I hear great things about these coils and have a friend who swears by them and I’d like to see what the fuss is about. The MF bridge seems to be the obvious go to for this but after seeing how much it was on the FF site last night and almost fainting it’s going to be out of the question.

I believe the comfort bridge can take them with the supplied adapter that comes with the coil pack from vaporesso?

The price of the comfort bridge is far more pocket friendly, especially for a flight of fancy but there’s no point trying the coils if the bridge performance isn’t going to be any good? The fact it needs its own Boro puts me off a little, albeit I can get a cheap clone.

I see SVT who make the Crossbow have a new bridge out for the aspire coils at a reasonable price but I can’t make out from pictures if this would be able to be adapted for the EUC coil? It seems it’s mtl specific which would be perfect.

I’m not a stock coil person but as I’m travelling a bit this year I like the idea of just popping one in the Bb while away and forgetting about it.

Any advice greatly appreciated

Thank you

I hear great things about these coils and have a friend who swears by them and I’d like to see what the fuss is about. The MF bridge seems to be the obvious go to for this but after seeing how much it was on the FF site last night and almost fainting it’s going to be out of the question.

I believe the comfort bridge can take them with the supplied adapter that comes with the coil pack from vaporesso?

The price of the comfort bridge is far more pocket friendly, especially for a flight of fancy but there’s no point trying the coils if the bridge performance isn’t going to be any good? The fact it needs its own Boro puts me off a little, albeit I can get a cheap clone.

I see SVT who make the Crossbow have a new bridge out for the aspire coils at a reasonable price but I can’t make out from pictures if this would be able to be adapted for the EUC coil? It seems it’s mtl specific which would be perfect.

I’m not a stock coil person but as I’m travelling a bit this year I like the idea of just popping one in the Bb while away and forgetting about it.

Any advice greatly appreciated

Thank you
My BB with bits and pieces should arrive tomorrow, I've got one of these:
$8.37 Replacement Accessory Set for SXK BB 60W Mod Kit - Accessory Set, Black (free shipping) - FastTech.com
As I use and like the euc coils in other tanks, hopefully works well, I'll let you know

I tried this setup recently but found it to be a bit leaky when I set the box down. :(
Not sure what the problem was, but I'm going to try changing all the orings before I try it again.

I've used the euc coils in the a-tank with the Atlantis adapter and it does work.

Does anyone know how the MF compares to the comfort using the euc coils?

Has anyone used euc coils with the a tank? Been looking at them but as there are quite a few different options, not sure which ones work in the a tank.

They worked quite well, but I've not tried them again after I had a couple of leaks and I sent my other BB to domejunky for repair.
I need to check the orings etc.

Back
Top Bottom