What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

EUC Coils and Bridge Help

tim_b

Postman
12717E5D-E561-4E6A-84F8-D2EA03019FE1.jpeg
Hi guys, recently bought an EUC bridge and a pack of 0.5 EUC ceramic coils from Evo. They arrived today.

Did I buy the right things for use in a boro? The lack of threads is throwing me massively and can’t try them in a boro until tonight.

I’ve not tried this bridge but the mf using these coils has no threads. Just a compression fit. You should be absolutely fine.

I’ve not tried this bridge but the mf using these coils has no threads. Just a compression fit. You should be absolutely fine.
perfect thank you sir. Not sure if you will know, but will i be able to just install and vape? using an SXK DNA60 or will i need to add anything for SS316 in escribe etc?

perfect thank you sir. Not sure if you will know, but will i be able to just install and vape? using an SXK DNA60 or will i need to add anything for SS316 in escribe etc?
You’ll only need that for temp control, other than that just install and vape ;).

They should all press fit in the boro tank.

And no, u can use them in wattage mode, unless u want to use them in temp control. In which case u may need to connect to escribe to transfer the temp control settings over etc

There are no threads with these bridges, search google for the mod factory bridge video.....same principle, with the EUC coils you need to pre wick more than usual coils, also leave sitting longer and start out vaping well below the recommended wattage for the coil.

There are no threads with these bridges, search google for the mod factory bridge video.....same principle, with the EUC coils you need to pre wick more than usual coils, also leave sitting longer and start out vaping well below the recommended wattage for the coil.
X2

I start my 0.5s at around 16w and increase by 1w every quater of a tank upto around 26w. The last coils lasted me over a month!

Is this the standard or mtl version? I've noticed that there are several euc bridges - one that fits drizzle coils and a "standard" version? I want to get one, but not sure which to get.

Screenshot 2021-03-28 at 12.28.09 pm.png There is a 1..0hm version that is specifically designed for us Lower Wattage Users.

Back
Top Bottom