What's new

Dual Parallel 21700 Atty Suggestions Please.

I'd not be keen on using either Asgard, on a Series. So the new V2 Temple may be a better fit. With @John R having experience of the Destiny, and really rating it. And @BigCloud giving a shout for the Resurgence. I can guarantee that neither atty will be a disappointment, to you.
The mod is going to be parallel. I didn't want series as I want to be able to build really low [emoji1303]

I'm pretty sure dual parallel was mentioned so I was more thinking of aesthetics.

The mod is going to be parallel. I didn't want series as I want to be able to build really low [emoji1303]
Lol. Ffs. I do wish I read the titles more often.
I stand by my comment but would like to pop the Asgard back in. I've seen it run some very low builds, quite happily. Only problem I can see is, at Very low builds, you're gone be dripping after most puffs. That where the 30mm comes in, I guess.

Lol. Ffs. I do wish I read the titles more often.
I stand by my comment but would like to pop the Asgard back in. I've seen it run some very low builds, quite happily. Only problem I can see is, at Very low builds, you're gone be dripping after most puffs. That where the 30mm comes in, I guess.
I won't be able to use a 30mm on it as I've told the guy making it that the max I'll go to is 25mm. I've opted for elegance rather than all these housebricks I keep seeing on here. Maybe I should add a deep juice well to my requirement list? [emoji23][emoji23]

The asgard mini handles low builds fine, .09 in mine at the moment and it's great
This one seems to be the favourite at the moment. I seem to remember a lot of apes speaking highly of it a while ago. My only concern was with the low builds but you've just laid that to rest for me.

This one seems to be the favourite at the moment. I seem to remember a lot of apes speaking highly of it a while ago. My only concern was with the low builds but you've just laid that to rest for me.
yep. My Mini has had a .1 build in for six months. In fact it rated .9 when originally fitted. The coils still shine and the chamber looks like new.

I’m running a 0.08 build in my Asgard mini and it has no problems at all. On a regulated device though (topside dual).

I’m running a 0.08 build in my Asgard mini and it has no problems at all. On a regulated device though (topside dual).
I was thinking in this.
We've both used low ohm builds in the Asgard mini, with no problems. But I know I never got close to the 170w you'd be getting on this parallel mech. I doubt it would make any difference. But it's worth baring in mind.

Back
Top Bottom