What's new

Dreming of a dreamer - Where to get?

Chapperz

Postman
Hey Apes

Looking to get the Timesvape Dreamer but all my usual sources are sold out.. Anyone know somewhere with them in stock and at a good price (UK/China)? Looking at the SS or Brushed SS. .

Last I heard, SS Dreamers had hot button issues.

:(
Everyone seems to say its the best tube mech - I`m looking for a 20700 one - Was considering the Broadside Admiral before stumbling across these

:(
Everyone seems to say its the best tube mech - I`m looking for a 20700 one - Was considering the Broadside Admiral before stumbling across these
The admeral is great but so is the El thunder with the constant contact switch you don't get any hot button or with knucklehead Vapes duster mod you don't [emoji6]

@harumph How the heck did you find those!! Good clicking my man - Ordered the SS one after a bit of reasearch on the vapeiteasy guys. Cheers :2thumbsup:

@mattyk2010 - You are a bad man for showing me more shinny things!!! :18:

I have heard of people having hot button issues, but I haven't had them myself and there is no evidence of arcing on my contact either. I'm using VTC5a's.

@harumph How the heck did you find those!! Good clicking my man - Ordered the SS one after a bit of reasearch on the vapeiteasy guys. Cheers :2thumbsup:

@mattyk2010 - You are a bad man for showing me more shinny things!!! :18:

I started off as your basic internet officer and gradually moved through the ranks to internet detective working on moving up to Lieutenant. fingers crossed. Happy to help.

Never used a dreamer but I know Stan from tenacious tx vapes. And he would personally sort any issue with the dreamer.

Back
Top Bottom