What's new

Does the mech I am looking for exist

The Viggo but that's old again.

They all are. until there is some sort of old school revival. Even when that comes they are likely to be wider than 22mm.

There are a huge number of 510 heatsinks on FT so there must be a demand somewhere for mechs with non hybrid top ends.
I will look into all the suggestions in this thread but for now I am thinking of modding heat sinks to get red of the heat dissipation fins.

I used a Tobh v2 rda clones for years. Still got one on the go I have used in the past week. Love the rda, hate the fins. i appreciate simplicity and at the power levels I vape fins are just unnecessary collectors of muck. I have used my KFLs on nemesis clones for 5 years so can probably use them that way for another 5 but this thread will generate a few mods I will keep an eye out for at the right price.

I don't use mechs at high power (tried it) but I mostly use mechs rather than regulated probably 80% of time these days, squonkers or tubes mostly between 0.5 and 1.2 Ohm. If I'm in the mood for more, I will use a regulated mod and just turn up the wattage.

I went for a GP Paps v3 It did not tick all my boxes but the spring loaded top pin seems good and strong.
It is 22mm and not too tall, It does have a good recessed button and the locking ring is good. Thanks To @JustDave
It will handle my old school attys and I can see it retiring my nemesis clones that currently do that job, which is what I bought it for.

Thanks everyone for the sugestions.

I went for a GP Paps v3 It did not tick all my boxes but the spring loaded top pin seems good and strong.
It is 22mm and not too tall, It does have a good recessed button and the locking ring is good. Thanks To @JustDave
It will handle my old school attys and I can see it retiring my nemesis clones that currently do that job, which is what I bought it for.

You’d think finding a 22mm mech would be easy but it’s not, not that many to choose from nowadays, glad you got it sorted and hope you enjoy the new mod...

Nice.
Can't beat the GP paps.
You were lucky picking one up so soon after you mentioned it. [emoji106][emoji106]

I did twitch a bit I must confess, I refrained myself as I knew you were very keen on a 22 :) Maybe another will pop up again. *fingers crossed*

Back
Top Bottom