What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Does the mech I am looking for exist

Time to sort some YouTube reviews in reverse chronological order, I'm sure Rip Trippers would have done one when he still did proper reviews :25:

It might. but I have looked at every mech on ft and i am pretty sure that what I am looking for is not there and almost all they new stuff coming in accommodate 20*** cells as well as 18650. so are too wide for my taste and they are hybrid anyway so not suitable.

I want it to use mainly with kfl+ and once a year or so I get all masochistic and will get out a kraken. So it really is an old school style of mech that was only popular for a short time I am looking for.

This thread has thrown up some names to keep an eye out for and confirmed my suspicion that nobody makes what I am looking for these days.

I think what I want, what I really I really want, absolutely does not exist it is a smpl v1 button on the bottom and a nemesis or manhattan style top cap.

Time to sort some YouTube reviews in reverse chronological order, I'm sure Rip Trippers would have done one when he still did proper reviews :25:

Absolutely but it is not as easy as it sounds when your internet connection on a good day is 500 kb/sec.

It might. but I have looked at every mech on ft and i am pretty sure that what I am looking for is not there and almost all they new stuff coming in accommodate 20*** cells as well as 18650. so are too wide for my taste and they are hybrid anyway so not suitable.

I want it to use mainly with kfl+ and once a year or so I get all masochistic and will get out a kraken. So it really is an old school style of mech that was only popular for a short time I am looking for.

This thread has thrown up some names to keep an eye out for and confirmed my suspicion that nobody makes what I am looking for these days.

I think what I want, what I really I really want, absolutely does not exist it is a smpl v1 button on the bottom and a nemesis or manhattan style top cap.
SMPL with a heatsink?
If it works, don't fix it.

You can even get heatsinks with a solid screw pin instead of that self adjusting spring loaded nonsense I do not like.
£6 ish for five on ft and loads more to look through.
I can feel a ft order coming on.

Thanks @bellyman for making me feel like and idiot for not getting that myself.

Edit- shame the solid ones without fins are discontinued.
The frustrations of having old school tastes.
A 1ohm coil in a kfl does not really require all those fins.

No worries dude.
It's how I run my SMPL, a good solid no nonsense design but I need a 510. I have a little stash of switches and heatsinks that will last forever, no matter what fashion does.

Back
Top Bottom