What's new

Does the mech I am looking for exist

I don't know if you'd find them now, but the Crave Owl fits the bill, as does the Blacksmith Mods FM mod, apart from being copper, but there were clones available of that one.

Never owned or used one but the luxe mod seems to meet the requirements...

I don't know if you'd find them now, but the Crave Owl fits the bill, as does the Blacksmith Mods FM mod, apart from being copper, but there were clones available of that one.

I will look into them.
Thanks.

Never owned or used one but the luxe mod seems to meet the requirements...

Another on the list to be looked into.
It looks like there are probably plenty that fit the bill, just not a thing anyone is making or selling now.
Once I have looked into them all, I may well be posting a wanted thread.

Another on the list to be looked into.
It looks like there are probably plenty that fit the bill, just not a thing anyone is making or selling now.
Once I have looked into them all, I may well be posting a wanted thread.
Yeah, good plan, do your research then make your decision, alot of the suggestion are not available to buy anymore, so a wanted ad may find what you are looking for...
I did see the luxe for sell on a site tho and also spotted the cov kindred 2 but does has a magnet button...

First one is hybrid.

Second one is not ruled it out yet, and have bookmarked it, though it is ugly, I could perhaps do something about that.
It was partly going through all the mechs on ft and not finding what i wanted that prompted this thread.
It seems from ft that 22mm mechs are getting rarer every time I look, you did well to find a non hybrid one.
I would have to find out more about that switch before deciding.

It's amazing when you think about it - you're not asking a lot and it's proving impossible.

The Manhattan is another that springs to mind, though I'm not sure it was 22mm. I'll have a gander at the Chinese sites

It's amazing when you think about it - you're not asking a lot and it's proving impossible.

The Manhattan is another that springs to mind, though I'm not sure it was 22mm. I'll have a gander at the Chinese sites

Got one it is more like 24mm.
No recessed button but super heavy duty magnets.
Too big and heavy for me.
I often use it as a build platform.

What I am looking for, whatever it is was probably easier to find 4 or 5 years ago.
So probably quite a few sitting in drawers.

Back
Top Bottom