oldhippydude

Veteran
It is 18650
It is 22mm
It is non hybrid on the top
It has a recessed button on the bottom
It works well

It is probably stainless steel
It probably has a spring rather than magnets in the switch.

I am not desperate for this mech but have been keeping an eye out for a while and not seeing it.
I suspect if it/they exist then they were probably a few years ago when hybrids and recessed buttons were a new thing.

I vape high res 0.8 ohm to 1ohm mostly.
I mostly use smpl v1 cones and like smaller rather tha larger devices.
I use some older attys not suitable for hybrids and use nemesis clones for this.

it is for the jobs the nemesis does that I am looking. Something like the nem with a solid pin on the top rather than some overly complicated floating 510 with springs. Recessed button so I can safely put it down without locking.

Are there mechs, old or new I should be looking into and looking out for.

Thanks for any sugestions.

I have all the nemesis clones I require and an unused one still in the box.
It does not have a recessed bottom button.
Thanks anyway
I will give you a B for effort but could do better.
Sorry mate only read the first few lines of your post as my little one woke up so on the way upstairs I jumped on a link to a nemi clone before I read your full post I'll get looking now

Sorry mate only read the first few lines of your post as my little one woke up so on the way upstairs I jumped on a link to a nemi clone before I read your full post I'll get looking now

Nae bother.
It is a good mech for what I use them for.

I think it probably does.
If I could find someone to part with one at a price I could afford.
Exactly the kind of sugestions I was looking for.
Thanks
Tricky to find one now and they ain’t the cheapest mech out there but I d say well worth the effort to try and find one, very nice mods, I owned one a few years ago, then I got into 24mm atties and lower resistance so it got moved on, Iooking back on it now it’s the most regrettable sale of my vaping career, as now I m back on single coil 22mm atties and higher resistance...
Good luck in finding one, you won’t regret it :)

Back
Top Bottom