What's new

Dilly Dallying - Here's where I'm at with products......

Firstly apologies for the delays in a few of the projects.

Juggling a few balls up in the air with 3D prints, some are ready, some in test so here's an update for those waiting.

• BB Condensation Plugs V1 - stock available but will no longer produce more as V2 is far better.
  • BB Condensation Plugs V2 - All tested and in the classifieds.
  • BB Panels - I have the main design as good a fit as possible and almost ready, I am just testing the Plasti-Dip over a few days for durability.
  • BB Buttons - All good to go and will be free with a set of panels but NOT painted to prevent fire button sticking.
  • BB Stands Standard Version - All good and still available in classifieds, these will NOT fit custom panels.
  • BB Stands Wide Version - Printed prototypes all good and ready to sell, advert coming soon.
  • BB Drip Tips - Produced a few prototypes which are superb, especially the 'DVARW' styled version, these are NOT classed as 'Food Safe' due to the microscopic gaps can build up bacteria so require washing in everyday antibacterial soap/handwash every few days, I will be supplying a free cleaning brush with them but I need to know if this is worth producing and does the washing put you off?

That's everything in design and production, future projects include:
  • BB Multi Stand - to hold 2, 3 or 4 Billet Box's (suggestions welcome - do I include incorporated 18650 battery holder?)
  • Boro Box Stand or Storage Box
  • Airbrushed Panels

Any further ideas welcome and comments, especially on the Drip Tips I've been using mine and quite happy but it's my decision to do so, but it's something that needs taking into account.

I would also appreciate if you think any of these are a waste of time with little to no demand so I can concentrate on stuff that is required.

I'd say that you're covering all the bases with these selections Si.

I hate to say it Fella, but you MUST get something going on facebook. Dave and I have been punting your work as much as we can, but there needs to be a presence. :) Maybe start a Page under your Brand Name?

I have an order in for customised panels, v2 condensation plugs (mtl) a new version stand and I would very much like a dwarw drip tip, I use one in my BB now and they are great. I don't mind having to wash the tip regularly I quite like washing my kit {yes I know it's sad!} so that wouldn't be a problem. As for do people want this stuff I can't see why if you own and use a BB regularly you wouldn't want to buy these items, nothing better than accessories!! I am more than happy to wait until you are ready to send these things but the anticipation is killing me!! LOL

Yeah I agree, BookFace is a must if I want to make a proper go of this, it's weird as I didn't get what all the fuss was about with the BB but it's really got me, loving mine and it's so damn versatile, I have an MTL and DTL setup and both deliver a great flavour at lower wattages than my ninjbastardcloudchuckingmonstertanks.

Enjoying the prototyping as I'm getting to try them out first :)

I have an order in for customised panels, v2 condensation plugs (mtl) a new version stand and I would very much like a dwarw drip tip, I use one in my BB now and they are great. I don't mind having to wash the tip regularly I quite like washing my kit {yes I know it's sad!} so that wouldn't be a problem. As for do people want this stuff I can't see why if you own and use a BB regularly you wouldn't want to buy these items, nothing better than accessories!! I am more than happy to wait until you are ready to send these things but the anticipation is killing me!! LOL
Thanks for the feedback, yeah I'm the same, I wash my drip tips regularly anyway so it's been no hassle, since you are having a Black button do you want a Black drip tip?

You're doing a great job. It's always gonna take a bit of time to fine tweak things.
V2 plugs are excellent. One of mine needed minor sanding, but that doesn't bother me.
Will get some panels with a button and a drip tip. Don't think the drip tip is an issue for me. As long as people know about the potential issue I think you're covered.

Painted 2 custom sets of panels today, waiting for them to cure.

Gone back to designing drip tips, learned 4mm bore is the max I can go as any larger will be prone to snapping at the o-ring point, doing some shorty 9mm high ones which are printing now so will see if they are too short or not.

Thinking £10 for any 2 including postage, should have a range of 8 to 10 designs.

Colour wise, Black, Blue or White.

Chuck me some ideas if you have any.

Drip-Tip-DTL-2 v2.jpg
Drip-Tip-DTL-3-Short v1.jpg
Drip-Tip-DTL-4-Short v1.png

You're doing a great job. It's always gonna take a bit of time to fine tweak things.
V2 plugs are excellent. One of mine needed minor sanding, but that doesn't bother me.
Will get some panels with a button and a drip tip. Don't think the drip tip is an issue for me. As long as people know about the potential issue I think you're covered.
Thanks rew :)
Sorry you needed to sand one, there's almost zero tolerance to keep it sealed and draw the air in through the slot only, I will check the next batch for any inconsistency.

Thanks rew :)
Sorry you needed to sand one, there's almost zero tolerance to keep it sealed and draw the air in through the slot only, I will check the next batch for any inconsistency.

It's better if it's slightly big rather than on the small side. Really, it's not a problem

Back
Top Bottom