What's new

Cthulhu AIO - lots and lots of shorts

Simebaby

Postman
Anyone else had / getting this? The only tank I can get to reliably keep a contact is the Bishop Cubed, which has a fat 510. The stock tank and an EVL Alien (clone) it won't play with - the same tanks are fine in a BB clone.

It's deffo an issue with contact on the positive pin, but no idea what. There's no gap.

Looking round this doesn't seem uncommon, as does widely fluctuating ohms.

urgh, the backlash. always starts somehow a few days after everyone on here seems to have bought two of the thing. :D

Sure its not a problem on the ground side?

I did notice there was very little room for error as far as the distance to the positive pin, but i just chocked it up to not being to familiar with boros

Not had any issues with anything in the Cthulhu.

Never had any problems like with mine before it went bye bye though I only used a boro and euc coils or a dope rba and mobb mini

I have to crank the flush nut on some of mine. EVL Alien is one of them. Specific to the Alien, you need to spin the top insert round so the fat bit is pointing toward you.

IMG_3115.jpeg

I have to crank the flush nut on some of mine. EVL Alien is one of them. Specific to the Alien, you need to spin the top insert round so the fat bit is pointing toward you.
I can't get it any tighter tbh. I suspect if I try I'll do some damage.

I could sort of understand it with third party tanks - there will be the odd niggle - but I can't get it to work with the tank that comes in the box.

The Bishop, which doesn't have the flush +ve pin, is fine.

I'll have to make a Boris-style u-turn on this. It is just the stock tank, which just gives a check atty message. The Bishop, EVL and Vapesnail all work fine.
Funnily enough though, the stock tank works fine in my BB.

Back
Top Bottom