What's new

Cthuhlu Diver

Diagrammatiks

Postman
This has got to be the weirdest thing I've bought. I don't ever use rtdtas. The old one that I have has you just shove cotton down a hole. This one...just has two pipes leading into the well...

Uh am I supposed to put cotton down there? I am very confused.

IMG_6550.jpg

IMG_6551.jpg

Very well machined and comes with it's own tank. However, I don't think there's any reason at all for this to come with it's own tank. It's nice that you get one...but not having it and saving a few bucks I think would be better.

Here's why...for things that come with their own tank...the only advantage for me is that you can pull the deck out without dumping the juice. VV Vessel, Mission orbit...all very nice. Things that you can easily pull the tank out don't need their own tanks or snailtanks. What's the point? Anyway rant over.

I'm pretty sure this wicking is wrong but we'll see how it goes.

IMG_6554.jpg

and done.

Is it working? I have no clue.
IMG_6555.jpg

It's been ten minutes let's see if this thing actually wicked properly.

wow it did not.

alright back to the drawing board.

I stand corrected. The diver tank has the top piece connected to the tank so that you can pull out the deck and chimney and save a little bit of juice,

1. Do not insert cotton into the wick holes
  2. Rest, not pack, the cotton on top of them
  3. People who enjoy using these type of atomisers - and BB things in general - need locking up for the safety of the general public

Will hopefully have mine soon as it has shipped. Looking forward to giving it a try.

after getting used to the wicking this is easily my favorite boro bridge.

Biggest reason this chamber cannot flood and dump your entire tank out of the airflow pin

after getting used to the wicking this is easily my favorite boro bridge.

Biggest reason this chamber cannot flood and dump your entire tank out of the airflow pin

Mine turned up today. Not had chance to look at it yet. Looking forward to trying it tomorrow.

Like it so far. No dramas and easy to build. No flooding, gurgling or dry hits. Using the 1mm insert pin and the draw is nice. Doing a decent job on flavour but will experiment a bit over the coming weeks.

1. Do not insert cotton into the wick holes
  2. Rest, not pack, the cotton on top of them
  3. People who enjoy using these type of atomisers - and BB things in general - need locking up for the safety of the general public

costs you 50 smackers for one, an all.

Performing really well. Like it a lot. The draw suits me and flavour is best I've had from any of these bridges/ rbas.

good luck with your cuboid devices, i’ve decided traditional cylindrical tanks are the way forward.

Back
Top Bottom