What's new

Crossbow

domejunky

Achiever
Just turned up from 3FVape. They seem to have removed the already...

Bit of machine oil. Impossible to reassemble if you clean it - you can't align the airhole in the insulator and positive pin with the hole in the 510 threading. Well, you can after a bit of fiddling, but then can't do it up tight. Means the RBA is a fraction longer than it should be, and a touch to long for the BB.

Shame, it's a great vape. Might have to take a Dremel to it...

IMG_20180817_161557-01.jpeg

Bit of machine oil. Impossible to reassemble if you clean it - you can't align the airhole in the insulator and positive pin with the hole in the 510 threading. Well, you can after a bit of fiddling, but then can't do it up tight. Means the RBA is a fraction longer than it should be, and a touch to long for the BB.

View attachment 169718

Can you link I can’t find it

And have you compared it to a vapeshell ?

Can you link I can’t find it

And have you compared it to a vapeshell ?
Makes you realise all the things the Exocet and VapeShell got right. The airflow isn't as smooth as the VapeShell or Exocet. This may be just the clone, but I suspect the design is prone to turbulence and gurgling...

I'd say it's about the equivalent of the 1.5mm disk on the VapeShell. I was up for buying an authentic and was on their Facebook group waiting for them to drop. When I discovered the used an external, 3d printed, airflow control, I figured it wasn't for me.

View attachment 169718
lucky bugger i waited to long they were there one minute and gone the next i didn't think they were going to ship the ordered ones tbh
hopefully they fixing the problems that you found for the next batch ,if there is one

lucky bugger i waited to long they were there one minute and gone the next i didn't think they were going to ship the ordered ones tbh
hopefully they fixing the problems that you found for the next batch ,if there is one
@decoy From what I can gather these are design flaws rather than production flaws.

Might just be me though - I'm always looking for a saturated vape, so maybe my wick overwicks. I know I had trouble with my various Dvarws gurgling, yet everyone else loves them. Send me a PM, maybe we can work something out...

just a wee update on this puppy
well getting it to work was fun but captain bodge got it going
the problem was the center pin and a skew whiff air hole
took some insulation off the top and re drilled the air hole with a 1mm hole

have used ss and kanthal in it and plaid around with the wicking and its a very nice vape tbh i haven't used anything else since i got it
the closest vape ive had to it would be a kayfun 2.1 and really do pop some of the flavors
i wont and cant pay £200 sobs for this but will jump on the clones if they come out again

did remind me of the days when clones needed tlc to work properly

just a wee update on this puppy
well getting it to work was fun but captain bodge got it going
the problem was the center pin and a skew whiff air hole
took some insulation off the top and re drilled the air hole with a 1mm hole

have used ss and kanthal in it and plaid around with the wicking and its a very nice vape tbh i haven't used anything else since i got it
the closest vape ive had to it would be a kayfun 2.1 and really do pop some of the flavors
i wont and cant pay £200 sobs for this but will jump on the clones if they come out again

did remind me of the days when clones needed tlc to work properly
Good work. I did see one go for £75 on a Facebook group. I'll give you a heads-up if I see a similar offer

Back
Top Bottom