What's new

Couple new bits on FT

Yeah looks like, that’s what I’m after though really :2thumbsup:

Not sure if the ‘Link’ one I posted will also work on the SXK BB? Doesn’t it have a different thread to the authentic?

Yeah looks like, that’s what I’m after though really :2thumbsup:

Not sure if the ‘Link’ one I posted will also work on the SXK BB? Doesn’t it have a different thread to the authentic?
It states "BB60/70W" so that looks to be for the SXK version. And yes the og has different threading.

Can i ask an honest question? I just watched some reviews for this billet box that everyone loves, and i mean, i get that it has a dna board, n i get that it has a hidden tank which is cool i guess, but other than that, whats so cool about it? I dont get it.

Can i ask an honest question? I just watched some reviews for this billet box that everyone loves, and i mean, i get that it has a dna board, n i get that it has a hidden tank which is cool i guess, but other than that, whats so cool about it? I dont get it.

Well it’s not for everyone, I had a look at them a couple years ago and couldn’t see the point, just say a plain boring black box with a tank inside & metal tube through it! But didn’t understand about the different bridges and how customisable they were. Then had some spare cash last year and picked up the DNA60 SXK (authentic’s around double the price so big gamble if you don’t get on with it!!) Plus I’ve dropped mine a few times, I’d be crying if I damaged an authentic!

It’s great for me as I used to take 3 or 4 different mods away with me to work in London and 5/6 different drippers & RTA’s. With this I’ve narrowed it down to the BB plus Bantam (use the Bantam more & more though) and 2 Boro tanks plus a few bridges, usually just take the Snail & SXK Stunt for rebuilding and the MF Bridge with a few EUC 0.5ohm coils and the Aspire bridge with a couple NS coils.

Not for everyone though, if your expecting a flavour chasing cloud monster like a Freemax Mesh tank you’ll be disappointed, but if you want something solid (and it really is!!!) DNA board and tons of bridge/coil options is a great mod to have.

The original pod system. The fellow who created it is/was a biker & was looking for something compact to carry when on his motorbike. The ability to use a multitude of bridges to satisfy individual vape styles means it has wide appeal.

Not one for you then.....forget you ever watched the reviews :)

Not one for you then.....forget you ever watched the reviews :)
No, i think i get it, anything with a dna board is worth it, but i think i get why it actually means more than that.

Edit: u r right tho, not for me, lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom