What's new

Couple new bits on FT

Thanks I will try that.
Thanks for the info managed to open a ticket today so will see what they say. Still can't sign in to my account though it is really strange but at least I managed to get in touch with them.

Thanks for the info managed to open a ticket today so will see what they say. Still can't sign in to my account though it is really strange but at least I managed to get in touch with them.
Glad u managed to open a ticket, hope it gets sorted swiftish for you quincey

Glad u managed to open a ticket, hope it gets sorted swiftish for you quincey
Well I heard from them today so that is good, they said the package is now in it's 3rd country and to please allow 60 working days for delivery, oh and they thanked me for my patience!! I think I will hold fire on china ordering for a while!

Well I heard from them today so that is good, they said the package is now in it's 3rd country and to please allow 60 working days for delivery, oh and they thanked me for my patience!! I think I will hold fire on china ordering for a while!
W T F - 60 working days, jeeze. What postagr option did you select?

For future reference, i used China EMS-UK Special Air Mail and it arrived in 2 weeks, cost on $2.20 aswell

W T F - 60 working days, jeeze. What postagr option did you select?

For future reference, i used China EMS-UK Special Air Mail and it arrived in 2 weeks, cost on $2.20 aswell
I used e-packet which is what I have always done the worst part is I made another order a few days later from them so god knows when either of them will arrive! Oh well I will just have to wait and hope they turn up before Christmas (sigh)!!

I used e-packet which is what I have always done the worst part is I made another order a few days later from them so god knows when either of them will arrive! Oh well I will just have to wait and hope they turn up before Christmas (sigh)!!

That's what puts me off at the moment. It's such a lottery. No idea who to order from and what the best option is.

Is epacket different to the one i picked then? I picked that thinking it was.

Back
Top Bottom