What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Condensation plugs U.K. Vendors

So even genuine BBs still sometime piss liquid all over the place unless you use bog roll as some kind of bodge until you can buy a plug thing.

Strangely I still can't not like the look of the BB lol . very nearly bought a clone one a few weeks ago, glad I didn't cos a few liquid dumps and it would have been in bits by now lol.

So even genuine BBs still sometime piss liquid all over the place unless you use bog roll as some kind of bodge until you can buy a plug thing.

I still can't not like the look of the BB . very nearly bought a clone one a few weeks ago, glad I didn't cos a few liquid dumps and it would have been in bits by now lol.

No not quite

If it pisses liquid all over, like nearly all kit it’s user error not the kit

Mine has only ever done it once and it was my fault for not closing the glass after filling and I’ve been using Billets for a couple of years

You don’t need bog roll either but the condensation plug does help stop a build up of condensation behind the boro

No not quite

If it pisses liquid all over, like nearly all kit it’s user error not the kit

Mine has only ever done it once and it was my fault for not closing the glass after filling and I’ve been using Billets for a couple of years

You don’t need bog roll either but the condensation plug does help stop a build up of condensation behind the boro

Yeah I don't know much about BBs but I know not shutting the glass and then holding the BB up right will cause a flood lol. Just out of interest duz it not get in the chip or is that very well sealed?

Ah now you've said where the condensation builds I think I get what the bog roll or plug is for :thumbup:

Yeah I don't know much about BBs but I know not shutting the glass and then holding the BB up right will cause a flood lol. Just out of interest duz it not get in the chip or is that very well sealed?

Ah now you've said where the condensation builds I think I get what the bog roll or plug is for :thumbup:

It will get to the chip if you’re not careful and empty the tank all over the mod but shouldn’t reach the chip from condensation - you notice if it gets excessive

WTF is a condensation plug?

It sits under your boro tank to prevent all the build up of moisture you get inside the billet box. It's kind of daft that you need the thing in the first place, but it keeps your box much cleaner!

It sits under your boro tank to prevent all the build up of moisture you get inside the billet box. It's kind of daft that you need the thing in the first place, but it keeps your box much cleaner!
Oo er missus! :D

i got one with a crossbow clone and didnt know what it was till i looked here a week ago lol

it defo cuts back on the condensation and juice leaks getting near the screen
if yu get the dna ver (preff with the usb)then the chip has a coating that will provide some protection against juice

i got one with a crossbow clone and didnt know what it was till i looked here a week ago lol

it defo cuts back on the condensation and juice leaks getting near the screen
if yu get the dna ver (preff with the usb)then the chip has a coating that will provide some protection against juice

The SXK DNA 60 version? I didn’t know that had a protection against leaks! I would probably buy from naturevape, do you know if those ones have the leak protection? Also I’d be keen to see what the protection is. If you have a photo that is!

The SXK DNA 60 version? I didn’t know that had a protection against leaks! I would probably buy from naturevape, do you know if those ones have the leak protection? Also I’d be keen to see what the protection is. If you have a photo that is!

It's not leaks as such, more of a condensation build up.....here are the 2 types of condensation plugs..
plug.jpg plug1.jpg plug2.jpg plug3.jpg

OK, from what I understand........... The NEW SXK with the USB Charging Port has this protection ONLY. The Standard DNAs and SXK's own version Do NOT.

Re so called Leaking. What is commonly referred to as being a Leak.......... actually isn't. Because of the somewhat limited airflow available, Condensation can build up behind the Boro (Tank) and can dribble from the Air Slots on the BB, OR, more usually, when you remove the Panel to check on juice levels etc, it isn't too unusual to find tell tale signs of condensation on the Panel's surface that is near the Boro. I remove the Boro every other day and give everything a quick wipe down to combat any "nasty" problems that can occur. Takes no time at all and is just a worthwhile thing to do.

The Plugs such as the first one that @Rickster has shown really do help. whereas the small ones that slip in front of the Boro aren't really that successful.

Back
Top Bottom