What's new

Condensation plugs U.K. Vendors

Only sometimes [emoji23]
Lucky the box has enough room for some toilet roll then. :D
Being serious for a moment. the BB is the forerunner for all these pods that are appearing.
Can't see where the toilet roll gets stored in them though.

Part of my loves the idea of being able to buy bits and things. I could see me loving having a B.B.

Part of me hates the idea of leaky nonsense. I could see me hating having a B.B.

Part of my loves the idea of being able to buy bits and things. I could see me loving having a B.B.

Part of me hates the idea of leaky nonsense. I could see me hating having a B.B.

With a condensation plug nowadays I never get leaky nonsense

With a condensation plug nowadays I never get leaky nonsense
I watched Todd swear for two minutes today as his tank emptied over the desk. :D

Even so, I am very tempted - if not just for the gadgety aspect. Fortunately for the card I’ll have to wait for Rob to get them back in stock.

I watched Todd swear for two minutes today as his tank emptied over the desk. :D

Even so, I am very tempted - if not just for the gadgety aspect. Fortunately for the card I’ll have to wait for Rob to get them back in stock.

I have had that happen - when I didn’t close the boro ! Entire tank pissed everywhere

Yeah for a brand new wait till Rob has them back in or come join Billet Box Bay on FB with the sales page and pick up a bundle with all the shiny accessories you need

I have had that happen - when I didn’t close the boro ! Entire tank pissed everywhere

Yeah for a brand new wait till Rob has them back in or come join Billet Box Bay on FB with the sales page and pick up a bundle with all the shiny accessories you need
Already done...didn’t spot the sales page though, will have to have a hunt when I’m on tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom