What's new

Condensation Plugs Cotton Slot Version

Cheers Rew

Let me know what you think of them compared to Version 1 if you don't mind, and do you think they were worth upgrading.

Interesting development with the doors, after a ridiculous amount of prototypes I'm not completely satisfied with the finish, due the 3D printing process it leaves print lines which even after hours of sanding to a mirror finish still show especially custom versions.

I think it cheapens the look so trying ways of coating them, painted some and going to lacquer when cured, I will put them through a rough handling test to see if the paint chips (within reason).

I have also invested in some Plastidip metallic paints and going to see how they come out, colours look lush.

Cheers Rew

Let me know what you think of them compared to Version 1 if you don't mind, and do you think they were worth upgrading.

Interesting development with the doors, after a ridiculous amount of prototypes I'm not completely satisfied with the finish, due the 3D printing process it leaves print lines which even after hours of sanding to a mirror finish still show especially custom versions.

I think it cheapens the look so trying ways of coating them, painted some and going to lacquer when cured, I will put them through a rough handling test to see if the paint chips (within reason).

I have also invested in some Plastidip metallic paints and going to see how they come out, colours look lush.

Will let you know, but on first impressions I would say the upgrade is worth it.
Hope you find a solution to the finish on the panels. Will order some at some point.

I just got a ssk BB 70w in today, and been trawling the threads here looking to see how i can improve it
Stumbling across this thread your adapter looks intersting and could solve one issue i found so far and thats the humgous air flow when using a MTL coil like the Aspire nuatalis one.
Secondly i did notice a little condensation build up when using the supplied rba bridge.

So could you explain to me exactly how this adapter works
And with this adapter should i still look into sealing the positive connection as shown in the Sticky on the main page of this sectioon.

Back
Top Bottom