What's new

Condensation plug with panel airflow

Nice , well make sure you let us know, I bit more customisation is always welcomed , especially now that I'm fresh to this BB stuff , it seems that everything is on FB , and me being against social media , been left out [emoji23]

The tighter the airflow, the smoother is feels. The 2.5mm pin on the Bridg’d 1.2 reduced the noise massively.

The MOBB mini is smoother in general but I don’t have the RDL pins yet. I reckon with a 3mm pin it will be perfect.

The tighter the airflow, the smoother is feels. The 2.5mm pin on the Bridg’d 1.2 reduced the noise massively.

The MOBB mini is smoother in general but I don’t have the RDL pins yet. I reckon with a 3mm pin it will be perfect.
Give us some love and release some [emoji57]

Give us some love and release some [emoji57]

I’m working on it.

I sanded down my mums boro so that there are no hard sharp edges in the path of the airflow. It made a massive difference (to me anyway). The noise was reduced l, it felt smoother and it felt like it actually increased the amount of air coming through, even though the chamber space nearer the RBA airflow pin had not changed.

I am in touch with a company and trying to get a prototype boro made that has all the edges (that get in the way) milled out. As an added bonus it even decreased the condensation build up.

I’m working on it.

I sanded down my mums boro so that there are no hard sharp edges in the path of the airflow. It made a massive difference (to me anyway). The noise was reduced l, it felt smoother and it felt like it actually increased the amount of air coming through, even though the chamber space nearer the RBA airflow pin had not changed.

I am in touch with a company and trying to get a prototype boro made that has all the edges (that get in the way) milled out. As an added bonus it even decreased the condensation build up.
Nice work bud , it seems that this forum had better days when it comes to BB .

I came late to the party [emoji28]

Nice work bud , it seems that this forum had better days when it comes to BB .

I came late to the party [emoji28]

Me too.

Been vaping over ten years and used to have an old BB (REV-3?).

Last year I bought me a uni poo 2019 second hand and I have fallen deeply in love again. The flavour of a single coil RDA but in a beautiful convenient box.

Loving the MOBB mini (smoother than the Bridg’d - four holes in the airflow pin as opposed to two slots like the Bridg’d; makes all the difference).

Whenever I get into a facet of vaping like this, I tend to go full nerd. I just want to get the best experience out of it that I can.

I’m probably going to purchase a desktop CNC and start making inners/panels/boros and eventually my own RBA. I just have so many ideas and I think us UK peeps need more creators as the yanks seem to have all the fun.

Me too.

Been vaping over ten years and used to have an old BB (REV-3?).

Last year I bought me a uni poo 2019 second hand and I have fallen deeply in love again. The flavour of a single coil RDA but in a beautiful convenient box.

Loving the MOBB mini (smoother than the Bridg’d - four holes in the airflow pin as opposed to two slots like the Bridg’d; makes all the difference).

Whenever I get into a facet of vaping like this, I tend to go full nerd. I just want to get the best experience out of it that I can.

I’m probably going to purchase a desktop CNC and start making inners/panels/boros and eventually my own RBA. I just have so many ideas and I think us UK peeps need more creators as the yanks seem to have all the fun.
Same here , been scouting the internet for panels and inners , every thing is sold out everywhere .

Back
Top Bottom