What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Closing off the airholes in the SXT EVL Alien

I have one set up with 0.8 and one with the 1.0mm but I don't notice much difference. Making sure the top of the chimney is tight makes more difference and making sure the wicking is right. I have wee tufts in the ends of the groove to slow down the 50/50 liquid I use to avoid flooding the deck too.

i just leave enormous ends on the cotton and run the strip right along the wee troughs. don’t cut any of it off.

I have it, and I have it installed - it's too airy unless I physically blockoff the external air intakes.

aye, it seems it doesn’t make any difference. the 0.8 insert. i’m sure air must be getting in somewhere else.

Just get the Bishop Cubed mate, you'll not be disappointed :)

to be honest i don’t think i can be bothered with these tank devices any more. a dvarw will be going on the supbox in sbs mode and the bishop can live on the mod 101. that will be me sorted. :)

Back
Top Bottom