What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Closing off the airholes in the SXT EVL Alien

omroth

Postman
When I artificially use bluetack to almost close off the external air holes on the SXT EVL Alien I get close to the airflow I'm looking for. But bluetack isn't ideal for multiple reasons.

Anyone got any ideas? The result doesn't need to be adjustable.

I have it, and I have it installed - it's too airy unless I physically blockoff the external air intakes.

My age old "Go To" for doing this has always been to make a rolled piece of Mesh up to decrease airflow under coils. I mean REAL Mesh, bot the silly new fangled mesh used for Coils, I find a sheet of 200 gauge Mesh from @stealthvape does the job superbly. One sheet will last you a lifetime for this sort of application. The beauty of doing restrictions this way is that you can tailor it to whatever you desire and adjusting is ever so simple. :)

aye i think that air gets in somewhere other than the air hole. i really like this attie, but the 1mm reducer is a lot looser than 1mm airflow should be. are we all using the sxk one?

@Rob how is your og one then, does the airflow feel looser than you would expect? i think maybe you like more airflow than some of us, if so it might not be so apparent.

Mine's fine for my tastes, but we're all different thank Gawd:D

It the top of the chimney tight? If not you can see some weeping in the device round where the tank meets the base.

Hey thanks for the super helpful reply. I'm not sure how I missed that thread. I haven't quite mastered the search function on here. I think I'll pass with him this time around. If i want any further guideline we will contact you here.

Back
Top Bottom