What's new

Clone Vapesnail vs OG

I did something stupid. Noticing a smell and taste of machine oil, I washed my Snail with dish soap. Now for the life of me I can’t wash it off. I tried soaking it overnight in coke (which worked for me with other atties before) but it’s still there. Seems it’s mainly the plastic tank that caught it. Can anybody help me with this?

I apologize for the mistakes, as I use a translator. I could not find a good review in my native language and came across a comparison of the clone and the original. I taste the original rba and really liked the transfer of taste. Now a question to the owners of the clone, how are things going with taste?

I apologize for the mistakes, as I use a translator. I could not find a good review in my native language and came across a comparison of the clone and the original. I taste the original rba and really liked the transfer of taste. Now a question to the owners of the clone, how are things going with taste?
The SXK clone vapes identically to the original. This is true with any good quality clone of any atomizer.

There may in some cases be other minor issues, maybe, but they are usually easy to fix if there are any. Sometimes the minor issues with the clone are because they are copied so closely from the original and the original had the same minor issue.

I have 2 clones and I think they are fantastic. My only issue with both is that they are slightly bulky and cause a bit of door wobble. Easily fixed with a bit of tape but still annoying.

Back
Top Bottom