What's new

Clone Vapesnail vs OG

I discover
Mine comes off even with the boro in the bb. Its a minor nuiance, but im just worried im going to loose it.

Im using mine without the condensation plug and do get some/lot of condensation. Its very heavily reliant on my build as to how mucb condensation, juice leakage i get

Already noticed that with leaking. First build and it was slowly draining juice all over the inside of the
The only issue with not having the condensation plug is condensation, the condensation comes from the vapour left in the chimney after you have a toot, some of it finds it’s way back down and out the airflow and gathers round the tank, it maybe only abit each toot, but after a while you do get a fair bit, the plug for the vapesnail is good, it’s silicone and a very snug fit when installed it virtually seals off the tank so no vapour can gather around it, even after 2 days of use I get no condensation around the tank with the plug fitted...
You should of grabbed a pack of the little cotton pads too, they go inside the plug https://www.atmizoo.com/shop/vapesnail-absorbent-pads/

Not my first rodeo, got a couple of packs of the pads ordered as well. :2thumbsup:

Apparently they will arrive tomorrow which is pretty good.

That gives me a chance to fix my appalling first build.

Edit: I have no idea why this post is so messed up. Will tidy it up after sleep.

Last edited:
I discover

Already noticed that with leaking. First build and it was slowly draining juice all over the inside of the

Not my first rodeo, got a couple of packs of the pads ordered as well. :2thumbsup:

Apparently they will arrive tomorrow which is pretty good.

That gives me a chance to fix my appalling first build.

Edit: I have no idea why this post is so messed up. Will tidy it up after sleep.
If it says tomorrow, it will be tomorrow, atmizoo is rapid on delivery, the plug won’t stop leaking tho, cut the cotton flush with the edge of the deck, part where the chimney sits, tuck it in, don’t stuff it just tuck it, should wick well and not leak...

If it says tomorrow, it will be tomorrow, atmizoo is rapid on delivery, the plug won’t stop leaking tho, cut the cotton flush with the edge of the deck, part where the chimney sits, tuck it in, don’t stuff it just tuck it, should wick well and not leak...

Thanks mate. I sorted the leaking by moving the wick half a ball hair towards the juice hole. Just find the vape a bit harsh. Could be the build. Could be the choice of airflow setting.. could be the juice which is fine at my DTL mix but may not work in my MTL mix.. it's starting to taste burnt in my freshly build Hastie mini as well.

I'll work it out.

Thanks mate. I sorted the leaking by moving the wick half a ball hair towards the juice hole. Just find the vape a bit harsh. Could be the build. Could be the choice of airflow setting.. could be the juice which is fine at my DTL mix but may not work in my MTL mix.. it's starting to taste burnt in my freshly build Hastie mini as well.

I'll work it out.
Lots of option, does take abit of sorting to get it how you like it, stick at it, I’m sure you’ll get there soon enough...

Hello all, rigged up my clone.
Obviously I thought being the BB it would have restricted airflow so I didn’t buy the reducers.
I have now bought the reducers.
Impressed.

Hello all, rigged up my clone.
Obviously I thought being the BB it would have restricted airflow so I didn’t buy the reducers.
I have now bought the reducers.
Impressed.
That's the reason I bought the full kit. :cool: I knew if I didn't I'd wish I had.

I'll work it out.
I apologize if this has already been addressed.

It would be easier if I just link you HERE and recommend that you see the conversation about this very thing. If you are going tight with the Snail, I promise this is your leaking issue. It's spread over the next page and a half or so as I recall.

I apologize if this has already been addressed.

It would be easier if I just link you HERE and recommend that you see the conversation about this very thing. If you are going tight with the Snail, I promise this is your leaking issue. It's spread over the next page and a half or so as I recall.

Thanks. I'm using the chimney reducer and the airflow reducer that looked the closest match to it's diameter. Seem OK having tweaked the wicks. Just need a better coil.

Edit: beauty of these things is how easy it is to bugger about with the deck without having to drain the tank.

Finally received mine from 3F vape after waiting more than 45 days so far I'm pretty impressed I didn't get the full kit but I'm happy with it.
15935588576561488690011173730617.jpg
and I have no noticeable squint/lean...

Thanks for this review, was looking at buying a supbox, but I've watched so many reviews I've fell in love with the customisation of a billet box..

Clone is the only way I'll be able to afford it for the time being but if it gets me hooked I'm going to go full whack, saw a unicorn poo billet box on the website that I love

Back
Top Bottom