What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Clone mech

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3027/10032389/7088602-broadside-styled-18650-mechanical-mod

If you're set on a mech, the above will do you. £12 you can't go wrong.
SMPL is fine, a good one is lovely but you can't really go below 0.4 ohms on one as the switch is far more delicate than more recent ones. Thon RX thing looks utter gash and I'd no touch it.
And, lets not have you worrying about hybrid proof atties yet.
AV's are also fine kit, but they look odd and are also hybrid connections. A decent Broadside will 'hit harder' to boot.

Another +1 for the broadside[emoji5] it's as hard hitting as any other mech I've used, the button is amazing and you get great safety with a 510 and delrin lined tube it's a no brainier [emoji6]

Ok, order placed.
I went for the broadside, after much deliberation/recommendation.

I watched umpteen review video's, read as many posts as I could, and of course listened to the sage advice of fellow apes.

Thanks to all who posted.

Hope it works out well for you. Let us know how it is when it arrives :)

You'll not go to far wrong with a good Broadside clone. I've one or two and they really are about as good as it gets!

You guys are costing me a small fortune... keep it coming, lol

It arrived eventually, popped a parallel coil in .42 ohm .
Works a treat

Attachments

• 2018-3-28 10-22-11.jpg
    2018-3-28 10-22-11.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 60
  • 2018-3-28 10-23-42.jpg
    2018-3-28 10-23-42.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 60
Received my copper Broadside clone today and I'm pretty impressed with it so far. Quality seems reasonably good, threads are fine and it hits quite hard. QUOTE]
Glad you're enjoying it.
I really like mine, so much so when I accidentally bought a black and red bonza rda, I thought I had better get a matching tube.https://m.fasttech.com/p/6477401

Back
Top Bottom