What's new

Cleaning tube mod

Yes the 510 pin holds the positive legs down

dropdead.jpg

Can I humbly suggest you stop playing buckaroo with yer rda's lol

@Zited Looked like the OG positive pin was far enough out. The insulator and pin were well past the negative threading. You can't slacken it off to make it stick out further as it holds the build deck together..

And Ffs take a chill pill

@Zited Looked like the OG positive pin was far enough out. The insulator and pin were well past the negative threading. You can't slacken it off to make it stick out further as it holds the build deck together..

And Ffs take a chill pill

This is what it looks like now and it is working on the tube ano I need a chill pill lol! I just get very anxious, so you reckon that pin is okay?

Attachments

• 16056367887598010875457417343620.jpg
    16056367887598010875457417343620.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 79
This is what it looks like now and it is working on the tube ano I need a chill pill lol! I just get very anxious, so you reckon that pin is okay?
The insulator gives a 1mm space and the +itive is out past that.. So not ideal but shouldn't short as long as the flat ends of the battery are flat and not dented..

The insulator gives a 1mm space and the +itive is out past that.. So not ideal but shouldn't short as long as the flat ends of the battery are flat and not dented..
It's just for a short while anyways possibly like a week until I buy the asgard mini which I hope too god protrudes, but yeah the batteries are almost brand new so they are flat like they are supposed to be

Back
Top Bottom