What's new

Cleaning tube mod

How the hell did you break an rda anyway?
Idk it was the profile rda and I changed the squonk pin in it to a normal dripper pin and idk what happened like something is stuck in the hole where you put the pin so I can't put the 810 pin In lol I was mad too say the least

Dunno, never bothered with it as the bloke involved with it was a bit of a gobshite so I passed, maybe @nwhornet might have a few pointers, I seem to recall he quite liked it. Assuming you still have all the bits :S

Looks fine to me bud.
Ffs it's not working :17: keeps giving me breaker protection on my ohm reader whatever that means and not firing and when it does sometimes fire the ohms are all over the show.... I wanna cry

Dunno, never bothered with it as the bloke involved with it was a bit of a gobshite so I passed, maybe @nwhornet might have a few pointers, I seem to recall he quite liked it. Assuming you still have all the bits :S
I do still have all the bits but by bits I mean literal bits I took it all apart to try and fix it hahha

Never used them in non squonk mode & even then only on regulated mods. Mesh gets way too hot for my tastebuds on a mech. The squonk pin should unscrew/screw easy enough. It's just the inner part that comes out, not the whole 510. The screw for the spring maybe tightened down too much as this shares the 510. If it's in bits rebuild the deck first, ceramic block, spring & clamps. Then fit the squonk pin.
@John R got them all :D from OG to the RDTA

profile pin.jpg

Squonk pin removed. Haven't got a solid pin to hand but it's the same size just not hollow.

I can't put a pin in tho cause something is stuck in the pin hole idk what it is it's weird
Just focusing on the drop dead rn I cannot get it to protrude hahaha life is hard

Back
Top Bottom