What's new

Cleaning tube mod

Zited

Postman
Hiya sorry to be back annoying you guys again but better safe than sorry, if you remember who I am you would remember I bought the heavy hitter mech mod and @John R helped me learn how to get into mechs although I ended up going back onto the ciggys due to things happening in life causing stress etc... The past week I started up on my regulated mod again and am wanting to get back onto the tube mod again but completely forgot how to clean it and was hoping I could get some help haha.

I still know how to build on my mech etc just the cleaning side off things is making me a little worried cause I know you are meant too clean it quite frequently and I wasn't doing that because I didn't think I was gonna come back to vaping but all help is respected and appreciated

- Thanks

Try that, I've heard it works. At least until you can get some brasso.

Try that, I've heard it works. At least until you can get some brasso.
I just take the whole thing apart correct and clean until it's alot shinier correct? Thanks for always helping me ur a legend on this site man suprised ur not a moderator or something hahah

Who needs that shit, yeah, this is the Heavy Hitter yeah, in brass iirc.

Who needs that shit, yeah, this is the Heavy Hitter yeah, in brass iirc.
Yeah that's right heavy hitter in brass it's so like tarnished/stained atm with that awful like metal polish smell if yano what i mean I can't stand that smell on my hands it's so bad

Take off the top and the switch and test it on the tube part, should be easy to wash off and use a paper towel on after. Might take a little while to work though, I dunno how aggressive it is.

Then if that works as you expect you can tackle the top and switch parts

Take off the top and the switch and test it on the tube part, should be easy to wash off and use a paper towel on after. Might take a little while to work though, I dunno how aggressive it is.
By test it im assuming you mean apply the ketchup or brasso, if so I will try that tommorow! Don't know how ketchup will work but I'll take your word for it thanks so much man youre always such good help!! Shame my mod will smell like ketchup now though lol!

Back
Top Bottom